Abstract: This book is written by Byron J. Richards, a clinical nutritionist and founder of Wellness Resources. Reading this book makes me sick to the stomach. Basically the author exposed the secret world of the (US) FDA and showed how it betrayed the American people. He also exposed the scam of the sickness industry – the collusions of the Power-That-Be with Wall Street (the big businesses) and the drug companies.
Chris K. H. Teo
CA Care, Penang, Malaysia
This book is written by Byron J. Richards, a clinical nutritionist and founder of Wellness Resources. Reading this book makes me sick to the stomach. Basically the author exposed the secret world of the (US) FDA and showed how it betrayed the American people. He also exposed the scam of the sickness industry – the collusions of the Power-That-Be with Wall Street (the big businesses) and the drug companies.
In the Introduction of the book, Byron Richards wrote:
- “The FDA has spent the last hundred years boosting the profits of drug companies and eliminating competition to those companies, acting as a misguided police force that has little to do with public safety.”
- In 1992, President Bill Clinton “allowed the FDA to accept millions of dollars in drug company money to help approve drugs.”
- “President George Bush actually turned portions of the FDA itself into a drug company, responding primarily to the interests of Wall Street. He installed a new FDA chief and second-in-command who have multiple connections to drug companies and Wall Street.”
- “Public safety is low on the list. Citizens’ rights are low on the list. Rushing new and expensive unproven drugs onto the market is now the priority.”
- “Under the pretense of public safety the FDA, Bush Administration and various congressional leaders are attacking alternative health care. Drugs, not vitamins, are killing 100,000 Americans a year and sending 1.6 million people to the hospital with adverse reactions.”
Why Do We Need to Fight for Our Health?
Read what these people said …
JOHN HAMMELL, President, International Advocates of Health Freedom wrote:
“Harvey Wiley, M.D., created the FDA with only the best intentions of safeguarding the public health.”
But in this book, you will learn from Byron Richards that the “FDA has abandoned its public health mission and is acting like a trade association for pharmaceutical interests to protect them from unwanted competition while taking their cues from Wall Street.”
DIANE MILLER, J.O., Director of Law and Public Policy, National Health Freedom Action wrote:
“Americans are dying by the thousands at the hands of drug companies and government regulators. Americans are putting their trust in places they should not be putting their trust.”
“Science that could benefit mankind was converted to an instrument of control and death. It started with moral weakness in the scientists and business executive who place profit above human life.”
“Doctors are challenged in this book to return to their calling of being “thinking doctors” instead of numb and ignorant robots handing pills out that will change a patient on paper but that will damage a patient’s chance of ever regaining true health.”
JONATHAN EMORD, of Emord Associate wrote:
“If there is one lesson that readers should take away from (this book) more than any other, it is to reject the commonly held view that the FDA is a great defender of the public health. Rather, more times than not FDA is a defender of the economic interests of the largest drug companies in the world.
Don’t Just Blindly Follow What Your Doctors Say
One of the many forewords of this book was written by Mary Ann Block, D.O. She shared what she had learnt about modern medicine and which most doctors don’t know or would not dare to confess or tell you.
“At the age of 39, I entered medical school. There, I learned what doctors learn but I also learned what doctors don’t learn.”
“I found that doctors learn what the pharmaceutical companies want them to learn. Almost everything doctors are taught is filtered through the drug companies.”
“Doctors learn to cover up symptoms with drugs instead of trying to find the cause of a health problem and fix it.”
“Doctors learn how to write prescriptions. If all you have is a prescription pad, everyone will get a prescription.”
“Doctors learn little or nothing about nutrition.”
“Every day I see patients who have been hurt by the medical profession … I am thankful that I learned what doctors don’t know so I can take a different approach – to find the cause, fix the problem!”
Dr. Block’s advice to all of us: “Don’t just blindly follow what your doctors say. Find out the truth for yourself.”